Friday, April 20, 2012

Lazy Evening -- cheery thoughts !!!

Today I am somehow unable to concentrate and study. So I thought, why not take a little break and post something here.

Did I mention to you all that I have a cute nephew. For me he is the cutest cutest baby in the world. He is super active, super fun to be with. He amazes me each time with his brains.He comes up with an answer for everything instantly. It is absolutely impossible to make him sit for at least five minutes without moving at least one part of his body. Constantly jumping, running. Awesome energy.Love him to bits. I feel his coming into the family made us much more relaxed.The day he is at home is a happy day for us. I am starting to get a bit worried as he is growing( He is going to be 4 this September) because with his school and academics and other things may be he wont have much time to spend with me :-(

For now let me leave you with some of his cute pictures.



My sister and nephew




Poser



Do let me know about any toddlers in your family.

2 comments:

  1. cute post...ty so much for ur lovely comments on my blog...i too love crafts n ocassionally cooking like u..whr do u stay in ap??

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you.Let me know if you follow my blog, I would be glad to follow yours :)