Friday, August 10, 2012

Life update

Hi people,

As usual, my posts occur once in a blue moon, but hopefully in a few months I ll write often.

Coming to my life. It ha s been study study until May, for the exams. Then in June, I had to give Company secretary Exams. Mid June to Mid July was fun at my sister's place. Since it was vacation time for my nephew too, got to play and spend lot of  time with him.This was the first time I spent so many days with him, without worrying about office or studies or his school.

In the end of July I had to attend a Communication skills programme. It was fun. A lot of fun. I made many new friends. Learnt a lot. The activities were super fun.

And I saved the best bit for the last. My exam results had come in July and I cleared one group in CA final. One more group and I will be a Chartered Accountant. I am Excited. Lot of plans for future.Will share all once they materialse.

That's it for now.See you all later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you.Let me know if you follow my blog, I would be glad to follow yours :)