Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life Update

This post is an update about my life.

I am studying to be a Chartered Accountant. I am in the final stage of CA course. It sucks to admit that this May I will be writing CA final exams for the third time. Its a known fact that CA is considered to be one of the toughest exams in India. I did not do well in the last two attempts for two reasons. One being my irresponsibility, level of seriousness towards exams and the other being many family issues. For both the previous attempts, halfway through my preparation there were deaths in the family and many other issues which ate away my time.
However, I should not take that as an excuse coz I believe "Where there is a will, there is a way" .

This time my exams begin on May 2nd. My preparation is way better than previous attempts. Please wish me the best. Hope I clear my exams this time :)

2 comments:

  1. all the very best for ur exams akhila...i too preparing for my MCI exam..i m in final yr medicine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Best wishes to u too. If am not wrong you are not in India right? From which university are you doing medicine Pavani?

      Delete

Would love to hear from you.Let me know if you follow my blog, I would be glad to follow yours :)